วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 13 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2555

Redesigned TOEIC (English Version)

After, I got the TOEIC Score, I decided to write my article about TOEIC in English.
Why? It's my favor to do that, I wanna practice my English writing skill. hahaha
If you are Thai or your boyfriend or girlfriend is Thai, please check out this article in Thai Version.
If you prefer an poor english version, stay with me.

What is TOEIC?

TOEIC is a test for non-native English speakers to measure ability of using English in workplace in every skills. In 2012, the current TOEIC test is Redesigned TOEIC that are 2 kinds of test: 1.Reading and Listening 2. Writing and Speaking. What types of TOEIC test do I should to take? Normally, we take a Reading and Writing TOEIC. So, I will describe about this kind of TOEIC. First, There are 7 parts of Redesigned TOEIC:
      1. Photographs 10 Questions 
      2. Question-Response 30 Questions
      3. Conversations 30 Questions 
      4. Short Talks 30 Questions 
      5. Incomplete Sentence 40 Questions 
      6. Text Completion 12 Questions 
      7. Reading Comprehensive 48 Questions



How to registation TOEIC test?

For candidates in THAILAND, the examinees could call to 02-260-7061 # 101or see for more information at CPA TOEIC THAILAND. The examinees could take TOEIC exam every MON-SAT twice rounds per day ( 9.00AM and 1.00 PM). The examinees should call and reserve a seat before test date. In case of cancel a TOEIC test, the examinee should call to CPA to cancel it. if she/he doesn't do it, she/he is charged for the next test 500 THB.

Test place: B.B. Tower (near Grammy Tower, Sukumvit)
How to get there: MRT Phetburi and walk to BB tower aroud 7 min.

Document is required for registation in test date.
1. Identification or Passport or Driver licence Smart Card.
2. Cash 1500 THB

For other countries, you can register online, please visit this website.
How to prepare yourself to get ready for TOEIC

Since TOEIC test measure ability of Listening and Reading, so, practicing the TOEIC exam is very important in preparing. Several persons ask for where should I learn TOEIC, I couldn't answer this question because I have never take a TOEIC course before hahaha. However, I could improve my score from 500++ to 835 is example that you could improve TOEIC score without taking TOEIC course or tutor. So, studying TOEIC by yourself is a main key to get a good score.

What is a good TOEIC BOOK!
I am proud to present good book that I used to practice TOEIC. NO.1 book is Longman Practice exam which are many series in this book. The advantage of this book is there are many exams that you could practice a test what you want. In addition, the difficulty of the exam is very close of the real exam. I really love this book so I would like to recommend it to you. However, the important thing for choose the book is the version of TOEIC test, you should consider that TOEIC book is for redesigned TOEIC not the old version TOEIC.

How to do in test date?
In test date, you should go the test place before at least 1 hr. to registation and prepare yourself to get ready to take a test. The staff at test place would ask you to take a photo if you want a good picture in the score, don't forget to dress beautifully haha.
        You could take anything except wallet and your identification. No mobile is allowed. In the test room, you should concentrate in the test at the first time you go to test room. Don't take a nap because when you wake up, you wouldn't feel uncomfortable a little bit. The TOEIC staff would tell something to introduce test around 1 hr before test is started. Don't forget concentrate a test!!

Are you ready to take a TOEIC test??
** please follow me for next article about technique to get high score TOEIC test.

2 ความคิดเห็น: